The Helen ('76) and Harold Lerner
Endowed Marketing Scholarship in honor of Dr. Karen Boroff
Scholarship Briefing Sheet
This $1,000 scholarship is open to undergraduate Marketing majors of the Stillman School of Business with sophomore or junior status (i.e., between 30 and 89 credits completed).
- To be considered for the Helen and Harold Lerner Scholarship, the applicant must have successfully completed between 30 and 89 credits (with at least 15 earned at Seton Hall University) as of January 1, 2014, with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.0.The candidate must be, as of January 1, 2014, fully enrolled in the Stillman School.
- Besides having the requisite credits and grade point average, the applicant must complete and submit the attached form.
- Students’ financial needs will be considered in selecting scholarship recipients.However, the receipt of this scholarship comes with the proviso that no other scholarship awarded by the University will be taken away to offset the award from the Helen and Harold Lerner Scholarship.This scholarship can be used for all college expenses, including summer study, international courses and fees, books, commutation, lodging, and the like.
- The scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000 for the current academic year.
- All applications must be received by Monday, February 3, 2014 at 4 p.m.
Download the application »