Memo of Understanding
- “Advancing Stillman” Competition #1
Stillman Scores, Again!
The Stillman School of Business is proud to announce a competition open to undergraduate students who are fully enrolled in the School. The eligibility requirements and terms of the competition are listed below.
- Applicants must be in good standing at the University and must have successfully completed 15 credits at Seton Hall University as of January 1, 2014.
- Your entry should address the following:
We value our close-knit Stillman community and wish to provide additional opportunities for engagement and interaction. This year, Dr. Boroff’s BMGT 2501 class hosted a very successful community dinner “Stillman Scores!” and, in a recent survey, undergraduate respondents commented that they would like to see more special Stillman-wide events. We’d love to see your ideas for a fun and unique Stillman-wide event. Please develop a proposal for an event that you would like Stillman to host. Your proposal should describe the concept and outline a plan for its implementation. We are looking for proposals that are specific, creative and feasible.
- Your response should not exceed three double-spaced pages. Please do not place your name on your response narrative. Personally identifiable information should be reported only on the “Undergraduate Advancing Stillman Competitions Application” form.
- The winning entry will be awarded $1,000. Honorable mention awards also may be made. Where entries are equally competitive, the applicant’s grade point average, as well as accumulated credits, will be used to break ties.
To apply, please complete the “Undergraduate Advancing Stillman Competitions Application” form, and submit that form along with your entry. Entries must be received by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 3, 2014.