- Public Service Careers.org: Public Service Careers is the only comprehensive nationwide job search and career site for those wanting to work in the `new' public sector of: Government, Nonprofits/NGOs, Internal Consulting and Education.
- Idealist.org The best nonprofit career center on the web with over 5,500 job listings and 81,000 organizations
- USAJOBS.gov: Run by the United States Office of Personnel Management, USAJOBS.gov is the Federal Gov's official one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information.
- Salary Information for M.P.A.s: Learn about the financial benefits of pursuing your M.P.A. degree.
- The American Society for Public Administration, or call (202) 393-7878. The American Society for Public Administration allows you to stay connected to current issues in public management, access research from the Public Administration Review, access an online career center and job board, meet industry professionals, and get involved with a local ASPA Chapter.
- The World Association of Non-Governmental Organizations: WANGO is an international organization uniting NGOs worldwide in the cause of advancing peace and global well being. WANGO has a comprehensive list of non-profits and non-governmental organizations all across the world.
- National Association of Schools and Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA): Links to multiple job resources.
- Making the Difference: New website for Federal Jobs and Internships:
- Go Public Service: Additional Public Service Jobs
- Public Service Associations and Publications
- Nonprofit Times: The leading business publication for nonprofit management.
- The Nonprofit Quarterly: The Nonprofit Quarterly’s overarching editorial goal is to strengthen the role of nonprofit organizations to activate democracy.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy: For more than 20 years, The Chronicle has been connecting the nonprofit world with news, jobs, and ideas.
- The Foundation Center: The Foundation Center is a national nonprofit service organization recognized as the nation’s leading authority on organized philanthropy.
- Support Center for Nonprofit Management: Since 1986, the Support Center has been dedicated to improving our society by increasing the effectiveness of nonprofit leaders and their organizations.