In addition to the general University requirements for admission to graduate studies, The Department of Communication and The Arts requires the following of all applicants:
- College of Arts and Sciences graduate admissions application and fee
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official undergraduate/graduate transcripts
- An essay detailing career and personal goals
- Resume or curriculum vitae
International students must submit all of the above as well as:
- An evaluation of academic credentials from the World Education Services (www.wes.org or email@example.com)
- Official TOE test score
- Request for Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20 AB)
- Declaration and Certificate of Finances
Visit our campus to learn more about the program. To schedule an appointment, call (973) 761-9490.
Financial Aid Information
For a summary of loan options and graduate assistantships available for graduate students, click here »
G.I. Bill Yellow Ribbon Program
Eligible veterans and active duty military personnel will receive a considerable contribution toward their tuition from the Veterans Administration and Seton Hall University. To learn more about this program and the eligibility requirements go to the GI Bill Website or contact Garland Foster, a financial aid representative, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 275-2597.