AdmissionsHow Do I Apply?
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
International Admission Requirements: (Additional to above)
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- 1 letter of intent (500 words) detailing your career and personal goals
- 1 copy of your current resume
- An evaluation of academic credentials from the World Education Services (www.wes.org or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Official TOE test score
- Request for Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20 AB)
- Declaration and Certificate of Finances
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
We will make a decision within two weeks of receiving your application and all other required materials.
Where Do I Send My Application Documentation?
Office of the Provost
Attn: Graduate Admissions
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
Need Help with Your Application?
Please contact Richard Dool, D.Mgt., Director, Graduate Studies and Associate Professor of Communication, at (973) 761-9474 or Richard.Dool@shu.edu
To help make this masters degree more affordable for students, financial aid is available. Please follow this link for an overview of the loan options and graduate assistantships available for financing your MPR degree.
G.I. Bill/Yellow Ribbon Program
Eligible veterans and active duty military personnel will
receive a considerable contribution toward their tuition from the Veterans
Administration and Seton Hall University. To learn more about this program and
the eligibility requirements, visit the GI Bill website or contact Garland Foster, financial aid representative, at email@example.com or (973) 275-2597.
Interested in learning more? Visit