Through a special endowment, the Joseph A. Unanue Latino Institute is able to provide grants to selected students of Latino/Hispanic heritage. This grant is available to currently enrolled undergraduate Seton Hall students for the Fall or Spring semester. Students may only receive the grant once in an academic year.
There are limited numbers of grants than can be awarded each semester; therefore, selection for the award is competitive. To qualify for consideration, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at Seton Hall
- Must be of Latino/Hispanic descent
- Must have a minimum of a 2.8 cumulative GPA at Seton Hall
- Must have a FAFSA form on file with Enrollment Service
- Must demonstrate participation in at least two of the Joseph A. Unanue Latino Institute events.
Please complete the application form below and return it to the Joseph A. Unanue Latino Institute (Fahy Hall, Room 246) no later than April 30 for the Fall semester or November 30 for the Spring semester. Late applications will not be considered.
Grant Application Form